- About Dr. Ilahi
- Other Conditions
- Patient Information
- Contact Us
Continue scar mobilization.
Wear only when going for long walks or on uneven, slippery ground or in crowded areas.
- Continue heel rolls.
- Continue prone hangs.
- Continue passive flexion exercises.
- Continue active flexion exercises.
- Continue active assisted flexion exercises.
- Continue straight leg raises without the brace.
- Continue quarter squats but perform them using the operated leg only. (Remember to keep holding on for balance)
- Continue hamstring curls with ankle weights.
- Continue one legged standing calf raises.
- Stationary bicycling 30 minutes/day. You may alternate this with a stair-climbing machine. Start at 5 minutes/day and slowly increase to 10, then 15 and then 20 minutes/day.
- Continue cooling the knee as needed.
- Continue patellar mobilization.