- About Dr. Ilahi
- Other Conditions
- Patient Information
- Contact Us
Continue scar mobilization.
- Continue heel rolls.
- Continue prone hangs.
- Continue passive flexion exercises.
- Continue active flexion exercises.
- Continue active assisted flexion exercises.
- Continue straight leg raises without the brace.
- Continue quarter squats but perform them using the operated leg only. (Remember to keep holding on for balance)
- Continue hamstring curls with ankle weights.
- Continue one legged calf raises.
6. Aerobic: You may begin light, slow jogging on level dry surfaces (no grass) or jogging in place. Start by jogging 2 minutes a day for the first week and increase slowly, working first on distance and later on speed.
- Continue to cool knee as needed.
- Continue patellar mobilization.