- About Dr. Ilahi
- Other Conditions
- Patient Information
- Contact Us
You may begin weight training, concentrating on calf strengthening exercises, hamstring curls, and leg presses. Avoid leg extensions as this may irritate the kneecap.
- Begin lateral running. Run ten, 40-yard dashes.
- Begin running figure-of-8's.
- Begin one-legged jumping.
- If you are jumping rope, start to do one-legged and crossover jumps.
- Continue to cool the knee as needed.
- Continue patellar mobilization.
You may practice but avoid contact and avoid practicing at full level. Do not play in any competitions.